Ronaldo to Man United confirmed!
Manchester United has reached an agreement with Juventus to sign Christian Ronaldo at a fee of around €15m plus an additional €8 million in add ons. The five-time Ballon d’Or winner is set to join Old Trafford on a two-year contract once all the terms have been finalized.
His agent, Jorge Mendes, announced earlier on Friday that a deal was in the final stages. To confirm the news, Manchester United released an official statement stating an agreement with Juventus that was subject to visa, personal terms, and medical.
Juventus coach Max Allegri confirmed on Friday that the Portuguese star did not intend to remain in Turin. At the beginning of the week, there were many rumors that the Portugal captain was headed to Manchester City. However, it’s the 20-time premier league champions who have had the final laugh.
Ronaldo, commonly known by many as CR7, is not a new name at Old Trafford. The star, who spent between 2003 and 2009 in Manchester, made 292 appearances for the Red Devils and scored 118 goals. He won several trophies, including one Champions League Title and three Premier League titles under the then coach Sir Alex Ferguson.
Mbappe to Real Madrid
Real Madrid has been certain that they will bag Kyllian Mbappe and make him a La Liga star after Messi left for PSG. At Real Madrid, Kylian Mbappe is expected to play alongside Karim Benzema if the transfer is concluded hurriedly.
The youngster has been making news across Europe after Florentino signaled his readiness to sign the outstanding player. Kylian Mbappe has shown interest in leaving after failing to extend his existing arrangement despite Parc des Princes interest in prolonging his contract that ends in Summer 2022.
Playing for Real Madrid has been the key star’s childhood dream, and it seems he will do whatever it takes to achieve the dream. PSG has maintained that the player or any other player with intentions of leaving will do so under the Club’s terms.
Leonardo rejected an earlier bid by Real Madrid, which was €160M citing that it was not enough. Kylian Mbappe has shown great skills and potential among fellow stars his age – he has great technical athletic skills coupled with mental capabilities.
Still, Real Madrid may be willing and able to pay €180 for the young star before the transfer window deadline despite making losses estimated at €300 million due to the CoronaVirus Pandemic.
Since joining PSG in 2017 on a Loan from Monaco, which later resulted in a £165 Million buyout after a year, Mbappe has scored 133 goals in his 174 appearances and has had 174 assists across all competitions. These contributions have seen PSG bag 11 domestic trophies with the inclusion of three Ligue 1 crowns.
Harry Kane News
The drama at North London over Harry Kane has halted after Daniel Levy made it certain that the player will not be sold this summer. Despite Harry Kane’s desperate need for trophies, he will be helping his team bag goals this season.
The fans are excited and expect to win silverware this season following the player’s decision to stay.
Other transfer news
- Lucas Torreira’s departure from Arsenal to Florentina on a loan deal has been confirmed. This gap may be filled by a new signing from Lyon, Houssem Aouar, who has shown interest in leaving. Lyons’ manager has maintained that as long as the star is happy, he can stay, but they are ready to let him leave if he wishes to.
- Arsenal has been in the relegation zone after recording a loss to Brentford and Chelsea. Kieran Trippier, who was set to join Arsenal from Athletico Madrid, will not be doing so as he has already set his eyes on Manchester United.
- Chelsea is hopeful that talks over Kurt Zouma’s transfer to West ham will bear fruit. Chelsea is set to bring in Jules Kunde from Sevilla at £43 Million. Jules Kunde has topped in defense, bringing optimism to Chelsea, who bought Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan. Lukaku has already given them a taste of things to come after scoring against Arsenal on Sunday.
- With Jules Kounde moving, Sevilla has set their eyes on Sven Botman, who is a Wolves target. Wolves are banking on money that might come from selling Adama Traore to Tottenham Hotspurs, but the situation is yet to be resolved.
- Norwich is in talks to sign Carvalho, a 29-year-old Portuguese star who has had 30 appearances for Real Betis since joining the Club in 2018 from Sporting Lisbon. The Canaries hope to sign the midfielder before the window transfer period elapses.
- After bringing in Jadon Sancho, Raphael Varane, and Heaton, and now Ronaldo, Manchester United might not be bringing in new signings this season. Ole Gunnar is optimistic that the team is ready to bring in trophies. The Red Devils are just in talks with Borussia over Erling Haaland whose contract expires in June 2022.
- Although Marco Rose has maintained that Haaland is not going anytime soon, the talks between Ole Gunnar and John Murtough have been centered on the 22-year-old who has five goals in the five games this season.
The post Transfer News | Ronaldo, Mbappe and More! appeared first on .
Leave a Reply