Ahead of Sunday’s 4:05 PM ET game airing live on CBS, bookmakers have installed player prop bets for Robby Anderson. This Week 5 matchup features Anderson’s Carolina Panthers (1-3) taking on the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Robby Anderson Week 5 Player Props
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: October 9, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-110)
Anderson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Anderson’s 43.5 receiving yards average is 8.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Anderson has recorded over 35.5 receiving yards once in four games this year.
- Anderson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 37.5. He has collected 6.0 more per game than that.
- Anderson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this year.
- In one of four games this season, Anderson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Panthers Vs. 49ers Stats and Trends
- The 49ers are conceding 161.3 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Conceding 73.3 rushing yards per game, the 49ers have the second-ranked run defense in the league.
- While the Panthers’ pass defense ranks 12th with 212 passing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking third-worst (166 passing yards per game).
- On offense, the Panthers rank 24th in the NFL with 96.3 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 25th in rushing yards allowed per contest (134).
- The Panthers are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank sixth, giving up 5.1 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).